Thursday, January 15, 2009

My baby

Our youngest doesn't get time with his parents WITHOUT sisters very often. He did recently and we had a blast! We took him to lunch downstairs from Jim's work. He was amazing! Best behavior and best table manners! I was amazed by this young man who took my red headed crazy boy's place when his sisters weren't around!

He loved the soup, tea, and the Vegetables and Prawn we split. It was a bittersweet moment that my baby is vanishing and in his place is this little boy.

His first lesson in chopsticks:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! he looks like he was tryin hard to learn how to use those things! i know what you mean by bittersweet...you got my text yesterday...my baby boy is apparently too big to hold my hand when we walk out to the bus to get jayden now...though he is getting more independent...i'm not ready for it :(

Leah said...

awww, what a nice time for you guys!!

anonymous said...

those are the cutest pics ever.