Thursday, January 29, 2009

Knowing Me

Anytime my husband says (such as explaining more as to why he despises glitter~ with three daughters and one wife it's hard to avoid the stuff and sometimes he ends up with a speck or two on his face or clothes and gets unmercifully teased by the guys at work) or does something cute or funny and/or I get a picture of it (like when we were playing a very competitive game of Wii Bowling after the kids had gone to bed and he thought I was going to take longer at my turn so he ran in to change his clothes and then it WAS his turn so he took his turn mid-change~ white t shirt, boxer briefs, and dark dress socks! It was so hot! How I was quick enough and stopped laughing long enough to get a shot of that is beyond me!), he ALWAYS backs it up by saying something along the lines of he better not read about it on my blog tomorrow.

Really, honey!?!?? I thought you knew me better than that!

1 comment:

Leah said...

LOL! Lucky for Dan he's hardly home long enough anymore with this new job to end up the topic of the blog (unless I need to occasionally whine about him...LOL!) so the poor kids are stuck being my subjects instead. muh ha ha ha!

I guess at least you didn't POST the pic. Though I think you should. LOL!!