Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas/New Years Card

Now that the New Year is here and my "Holiday" cards are finally sent out. They stacked nicely on my dresser for weeks! I want to show you what my dear friend made. After being shown Publisher, I can understand her obsession for it! I asked her to make our cards then didn't end up going with it. I did print one copy for me and have it tucked somewhere safe. I love that 2008 and our last name are in the background.... so creative!

Why didn't we use it??!?! I was on a search for envelopes to fit and then the snow hit and it was just "easier" for me to just "settle" for Costco cards. So sorry, my friend! I do love them very much!

3 comments:

anonymous said...

that is good. my current card debate is this. Last year I ordered New Years cards with the obligatory wedding pic on them... never got around to sending them. is it totally lame to send them this year?

Kristina said...

How fun! I, too, love Publisher. It's an amazing program! And way easier to work with than Photoshop!

Leah said...

LOL I wondered if you'd ever used them or not. LOL O'well, it was a fun project regardless of what came of them! Thanks for giving me an excuse to play!