Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christina



This is my friend, Christina.

She's the one who took the amazing picture of my kids and I AND showed me how to use Publisher- so love her! Christina was also my partner in crime during the Great Saw Dust Cookie Debacle of 2008.

During the cookies, I tried numerous times to take a picture of my friend. No luck. She HATES pictures.

During ALL the snow, Christina and I took our kids to the park to play (and take pictures). I went to take a picture of her and got this! Not planned at all! It's a great picture of her ... don't you think?

3 comments:

Leah said...

LOL She goes to great lengths to avoid the camera!! She's worse than me!

Kristina said...

Now that's funny stuff! I love it!

Kaci said...

LOL did your camera make it through? LOL! Awesome pic