Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wine Update

Did you know that if you get pink eye when you are sick with other mucus, then more than likely you have VIRAL pink eye and while still EXTREMELY contagious, not treatable with antibiotics? The doctor's exact words were I could put drops in the kids eyes all I wanted (until the cows come home); I wasn't going to make a difference. She was sorry I was told I had to come into the office. Had she spoken to me, she would have just told me all this over the phone. If there was anything else I needed, to CALL her directly.

Numbers Update

Times to the doctors office: 2

Prescriptions: 1

Bottle of Ibuprofen left: 1 1/2

Money spent in co-pays: $50

Bottle of Wine consumed: 0 **

** I don't feel like it now that I have a sore throat, head ache, body aches and am just waiting for the runny nose, cough, and pink eye.

These posting of mine are so uplifting, aren't they?!?!?!?

2 comments:

anonymous said...

I hate living across the country where I can't come help out.
Hang in there. Sending you love and virtual hugs.

Leah said...

LOL, oh no! Poor Cattigan. Poor Cattigan's family. You're not supposed to be sick during fabulous weather! (were you hanging out with Lacy recently? She's got a sinus infection and the beginnings of pneumonia!)