Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Present

Natalie came home from school yesterday and gave me my Mother's Day present. The kids drew pictures, then they got sent in to a company, and made into a plate. Nat said that they had to draw what they like to do with their mom. The picture is of Natalie and I shopping for snow globes. I love the shopping cart.... all stores that carry snow globes have shopping carts I guess! It's so funny that she would choose that thing to draw about. I got a note from her saying that she also likes to go to the museum with me. Um.... yea, we haven't done either one in AGES! Do you think she's trying to tell me something?!?!?
I've been collecting snow globes for years. The glass million dollar ones. I get about one a year- Christmas. Jim went to Alaska a few years ago and brought me back one that was beautiful. It's one of my favorites. Here is my all time favorite! It's really heavy. The 'Emerald City' wall in the back is green glass. Every time we move, I hand carry that baby.

No comments: