Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too ealy for wine?

I have another place where I sometimes blog and I wrote this there this morning... sorry, my public. I don't have the time, energy, or brain space to do it any different today! LOL

I want to cry!

Fevers, coughs, runny noses, and now pink eye! And not all together... first it was the mysterious fever and now ending with pink eye.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

So far it's only two of them........ cross my fingers that it stays that way.

I really enjoy having a big family BUT sometimes (illnesses), not so much!

I just needed to 'cry' to someone. My mom isn't answering her phone and it's too early to make phone calls to anyone else other than the doctor's office.

Just to clarify so there aren't calls out to AA- me opening a bottle of wine would mean the kids are in bed and my day is just about over. Not just starting, doing the battle with the forces of evil!

1 comment:

Leah said...

HUGS Cattigan!!!!!! That's a rotten string of luck. We've been battling weirdness since the morning of my birthday when I spent an hour at Prompt Care with Connor. We got sick from the kids I babysit for. Even better? that baby was running a mild fever and yanking on her ear all day and crying during bottles. ear infections??? yay!!

I hope the illnesses in your family pass soon and you can enjoy the SUNSHINE for the next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!