Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Arthritis Walk


I had intended to post these sooner...... we did it! My mom, Violet, me, and Miss Gracie. Both Violet (the yappy fuzz ball my mom is holding) and Gracie walked the entire trek.... except for a few steps after Grace tripped over a tree root and spent sometime on my back. It was a beautiful walk through Point Defiance/Owens Beach area. Whoever designed the course does not have arthritis or children because some of us were thinking "Seriously?!?!". We walked 'with' some other women that had us laughing most of the way. It was a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the donations!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Awhhh good job girls!! :)

Leah said...

I'm glad it went well! Our MS Walk goes around the 5 mile drive, but it doesn't venture down to the Owen's beach area. That's a HILL!! LOL KUDOS to Gracie for making it the whole way. I'm impressed. Emily wanted to come on our 5 mile walk and I didn't think she'd make it the whole way and I was NOT going to be stuck carrying her, so made her stay home. Maybe I should have let her try????