Friday, May 16, 2008

Perfect Friday

I'm getting old.

Why you ask?

A bottle of wine.
Kids, me, and Jimmy outside.
A lawn chair.
NEW People Magazine.
Dinner: turkey sandwiches and salad
Snack: Ritz crackers and cream cheese.
A "date" with my husband of online shopping later on OldNavy.com (summer clothes for the kids) and Amazon.com (books for me).
Sunshine
Laundry done
Bathrooms clean, house vacuumed, kitchen clean.

Perfect Friday night.

All I need is my new Vanilla Ylang candle lit (when it gets a little cooler outside).

I'm old.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I think that sounds like a good day! Does that make me old, too? Say it isn't so!!!!!!!

PS since you mentioned candles, I never did hear for sure if I have a chance in heck of parting with the coconut lime verbena candle that burned for two hours and gave me a HEADACHE!!!!!