Friday, February 13, 2009

Question and Answer

The answer is

CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE ~ the darker, the better
ICE CREAM especially my men, Ben & Jerry
WINE ~ light, fruity, and cold
LAUGHTER ~ from friends, movies, kids, sister-in-laws

The question?

What do I do when I have had one of THOSE weeks to feel better?


Good thing I posted way in advance because it has been one of those weeks. I was on a roll in postings. Only missed one/two days!

I'm in search of a magic wand on eBay or craigslist in good working order for a reasonable price so, if you see one let me know!

1 comment:

Leah said...

whew, I know nothing about magic wands, but if you find one, let me know! LOL I could use one myself... *grin*

PS HUGS to you after one of those weeks...

Here's a knock knock joke to make you laugh:

knock knock
(who's there)
cows go
(cows go who?)
NOOOO! Cows go MOOO!!

there, did it work???