Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Football

Cameron's birth day was planned around the Super Bowl.

My due date coincided with the Super Bowl the year he was born. Jim joked (so he said) that we would be watching the game if/when/during the time I was in labor and delivery. I think not was what my pregnant self told him loudly.

So we picked a date a week and a few days earlier. With Cameron being my third child my doctor delivered, she had no problem with it.

Now, fast forward four years and as I am looking at his birthday party pictures, I notice something interesting......




Not only is he wearing a football related shirt BUT the playoff game is on the TV in the back ground. Both games were on the entire day even during his party! I am sorry, son, that you will never get away from the Super Bowl come your birthday! Him being him though may never have a problem with it! The difference of raising a boy vs. a girl!

1 comment:

Leah said...

LOL My friend gave birth the day of superbowl XL (the steelers vs seahawks game), so a few of us sent her some steelers themed items as a gag gift after the fact. LOL