Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photos

My sister and niece were just here. These are my favorite pictures of their visit.


I miss her so much! And I so love the shirt I "borrowed" from my mom~ I think borrowed might turn into "stole"!

M is 6 feet tall, blond hair, blue eyed. I.e. The woman is gorgeous! She doesn't think so! This is my favorite picture of all time of her. Most of her pictures look completely posed and you can tell she hates being in them so I was trying to get one of her totally relaxed~ Voila!

And this is my most favorite Madi of all time! I don't think I could have taken a bad picture of her. I did take a lot! I love being "Auntie" just as much as I love being "Mama"!

1 comment:

Leah said...

oh what a fun weekend for you guys. I soooooooo can't WAIT to be Auntie! SOMEDAY!!