Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bunnies and Sponge Bob

My children have wonderful and full imaginations.

Picture my wood nymph and my pint size man's man playing pretend on a car ride. They had just received stuffed animals as gifts from my aunt. Grace got a sheep and Cam got a bunny.

They were the bunny family.

Bad people were trying to get the baby bunny.

Cam was making shooting and car noises.

Some how the police were involved.

I stopped asking them questions and just wondered why we were bunnies.

(I don't want to tell you how I REALLY felt about the shooting, police, and bad people. I don't even let them watch Sponge Bob and they come up with this?!?)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I think it would be a blast to be able to see into their little minds...what must go on in there!

Leah said...

isn't it seriously insane what they can come up with??? I'm constantly blown away by my three and their LARGE imaginations!

by the way, I have one especially crazy week where I don't have time to read other people's blogs, and you go hog wild posting new things up... LOL