Sunday, November 30, 2008

6 years ago today.... this evening

After the police being called to locate my husband, changing my jammie pants a million times because I wasn't thinking clearly after my water broke, and 16 hours of labor, I got this.....



My Gracie girl!
8 pounds 8 ounces with a full head of dark hair that turned red a day later.



Happy 6th Birthday, my favorite Grace in the whole wide world! I love you more than you'll ever know! I am so proud of the person that you are... even when you are up to no good!

2 comments:

Leah said...

man, she's done some serious growing up since I really saw her last. She looks so old! and glasses? They're cute!

Autumn said...

I remember this day like yesterday. The call at 2 am. Speeding over in my pajamas only to find you wearing a towel as a diaper, changing your pants 4 times, frantically trying to reach the night-shift husband. You know... the good ol' days. ;) Love you, Cattigan, and Gracie too!