Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heaven

I think I am just about recovered from my trip and caught up with my life.

Today is my version of heaven..... jammie day with my youngest. We have been curled up on the couch since getting his sisters on the school bus. Watching Playhouse Disney.... can't get enough of the Imagination Movers. Heat is on full blast because I've turned into a mama-cicle. I cleaned my house and got it Cattigan-nized again day before yesterday. So I'm spending the morning with my baby giving him love and then he and I are headed to do laundry and to get bananas (his request).

Can't get much better than this!

Thank you to all my guest bloggers! I unfortunately had to take one post down because of naughty website solicitors. Sorry Liz!

I do have one more to post as soon as I get it. "She" must think I forgot! Muhahahah! I think not, love! Cough it up, sister! Remember, I see you in a month....

2 comments:

Leah said...

web solicitors? do tell more...

Glad you had a good time (I assume we get to hear about it SOON) and that you're having a great day with Cameron.

Sounds like my kind of day!

anonymous said...

Dangit. I thought maybe because I had been too slow I was off the hook. guess not. I will have to finish it now. :)