Friday, October 31, 2008

New York City




Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts




To make a long story short..... my mom has told Natalie since the womb that she would take her to Paris when she turned 7. Circumstances beyond our control (my husband), it's now New York City and 8 years old with a chaperon (ME!).

I am to be on the same plane. I am to be in the same city. Other than that, Natalie and my mom are on their own. They already have a very fun and FULL itinerary. I have a girlfriend that I'm going to be staying with for the six days without kids or a husband.

I grew up in New Jersey so seeing the tourist sights doesn't interest me all that much but seeing my girlfriend of 20+ years and wandering the city sounds divine!

My wardrobe screams suburban mom so I've lost weight to be able to have more of excuse to buy a more New York chic wardrobe. My hair is cut to absolute cuteness.

Counting down the days not so patiently!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

How fun!! Post pics of the hair and clothes! (And New York, of course!)

Leah said...

ooooh Have fun Cattigan!!!! Can't WAIT to hear all about it, and see pictures (say, over a bottle of wine or something upon your return?)