Thursday, October 16, 2008

Catch up

The threatening phone calls, emails, text messages, and letters can stop now! I know I'm a little behind but revoking my blogger's ID/membership card is really not needed, people! I do a quick sweep of my email and your blogs once a day... doesn't that count for something?!?! ;)

So WHAT is the game when you find a fork and a bag in the playroom? Well, ARIEL, of course! Grace and one of best friends, Jayden, love Ariel. They even try to sing like her... you know the part when Ursula takes Ariel's voice in return for legs. The girls have gotten quite good at it. J's mom and I are done hearing it though. It's gotten even funnier now that both G and J's little brothers are trying the song too.

So where in the world have I been?!?!? As you've heard me say before, I'm sure, I have become one of THOSE moms (I'm referring to the PTSA of course). I have taken on fundraising yet again and we just wrapped up a fund raiser. So I'm not lost. You aren't the only thing neglected in my life.... my husband, my kids, my house. I've taken the day off from PTSA stuff and have started to clean my house, have dinner marinating, have snuggled my babies, and plan to kiss my husband, tonight A LOT!

I have an envelope that I've been carrying around in my purse with notes of all the funny-must-blog-about stuff that's gone on lately. I plan to work on that.... blog ahead of time. So until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

anonymous said...

hmmm... kissing husband tonight, a lot... are there going to be more Dawes babies? :)
I still don't know what the garbage bag was for... the fork I get, that's vital to Ariel, but the garbage bag?

Rex said...

I have to admit that I'm not sure what the garbage bag was for, either. "A Whole New World" does have a different meaning when you're struggling for air? I dunno... Oh, and stay off of the husband. You will get pregnant. Sheesh! (big grin)