Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ladies Man

This is the second school year we have lived in the area. I have gotten to know quite a few people. I get recognized as "Natalie's mom" when I go to the school. For the first time today, I was asked if I was "Grace's mom".

Last year, Natalie was in class with two girls, Rachel and Cameryn. The girls have still remained friends. Natalie and Cameryn are in the same class again. Rachel's little brother is now in Grace's class. Cameryn's little brother is also in kindergarten but with another teacher. Cameryn's little sister is in my Cameron's preschool class. You have all that straight? I've also gotten to be really good friends with both moms. Us moms of a million kids have to stick together.

I picked up both my Cameron and Hallie from preschool together. Hallie was going to come over and play. Well, play in the same house but in separate rooms. Cam in the living room with his trains. Hallie in the playroom with the dress up box. After Hallie left, Cam expressed how much he enjoyed having her here and that he had a lot of fun. Uh... o..kay? **We found out that they have something in common... another blog for another day**



That afternoon, Hallie's SISTER, Camryn, came over. The two Cam's played together. Her chasing him. Him laughing. Him chasing her. Her laughing. They had a blast. Natalie wasn't all that thrilled with her friend being distracted by her little brother. The little brother was LOVING it!



Needless to say, I think he had a good day!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Fun! It's always lots of fun to hang out with friends and siblings and friends' siblings...