Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookies



Hallie came over for a play date armed with cookies! Have I mentioned I love her mom?!?!? They were wonderfully delicious! Soft and chewy with big chocolate chips...... and Cheerios?

Recipe:
1 egg
1 cup of sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup Cheerios
Chocolate Chips

Mix together and form balls of dough. Place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees.

They are more chocolate-y than peanut butter-y. If I hadn't been told there was peanut butter in them, I wouldn't have even guessed!

1 comment:

Leah said...

wow, those sound like the easiest to make cookies EVER! Might have to try those. I wonder if honey nut cheerios would still work? That's what we have on hand right now... LOL Thanks for sharing the recipe!

And WOW, what a fantastic mom to send along cookies for a playdate. what a GREAT idea!!