Thursday, December 4, 2008

I...

I am totally cute and adorable.
When I saw the castles in the UK, I was so moved I cried.
I choose convenience over economics.
I voted for the first time in the most recent election.
I like hanging out with my mom.
I can touch my nose with my tongue
I have a house fire phobia.
I am a recognition whore.
I think Grace was a fairy in a former life.
I’m the only one in my house that has an innie belly button.
I think Natalie has eyes of an old soul.
I love living near water.
I prefer mama to mommy.
I don’t like to cook AND I’m not very good at it.
I don’t have ugly friends- they are all beautiful.
I consider myself spiritual.
The first concert I ever went to was Bon Jovi.
I am a book worm.
I love dark chocolate, pasta, and wine.
I’ve been arrested.
I want a house in Wales.
I sleep with one pillow but have 6 on my bed
I’d rather be cold than hot.
I feel kick ass with the color red around me.
Intelligence is turn on. Stupid people are a turn off.
I want a washer and dryer in my house when I grow up.
I believe in miracles, God, ghosts, Santa, and love at first sight.
Cameron and Gracie are the only people who think I’m a good singer.
I’ve sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call.
I’ve been cheated on.
I’ve had my heart broken.
I’ve lied, cheated, manipulated, stolen… a lifetime ago.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I want to know more about you getting arrested.
I want to know when we can meet up and nibble on dark chocolate while we chit chat
I'm glad to know Jared isn't the only one I know with an outtie belly button

Kaci said...

Oooo house in Wales...score me too! =>

Kristina said...

I also want to know more about getting arrested...

I'm impressed that you were brave enough to write all those things about yourself and put them out there! That takes a lot of guts. Way to go!