Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day One

The children and I have survived the first day of summer vacation with very little kicking and screaming and the kids have done well, too! We have begun the summer resting and relaxing in one of my most favorite towns in the world. Tomorrow, I am going to try and get Cameron in for a haircut somewhere. As you can see, very hectic and busy lifestyle we are leading lately. I'm still around.... just enjoying a few days of no rain. The forcast calls for it next week so I'm sure I'll blog more then :)

4 comments:

Erika said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited to hear that you are in your favorite little town being that it is my favorite little town too and now we can see each other! We will definitely talk soon and get together.

Leah said...

I'm glad the first day was a success! TODAY is our official first day of the summer and so far it's going well (except it rained overnight??? what the heck??? LOL) I assume that fav little town means I might get to catch a glimpse of you at some point??? I hope so!!!!!

Betsy Hart said...

YAY FOR NO RAIN!!! I have been enjoying a few days of that myself. I just hope it stays that way thru my annivarsary weekend!!

Leah said...

PS so yeah, our first day of summer vactaion, not so GREAT! Apparently Emily and Jared have forgotten how to co-habitate and it was nothing but bicker bicker whine whine. Thank goodness for Em's dress rehearsal which gave them a good opp to be APART!