Monday, April 7, 2008

Where have you been?

My friend, Leah, did this cool thing on her blog with her purse so I was trying to tackle doing it. I got fed up trying to load A LOT of pictures and gave up- so that's where I've been.... oh that and it was my birthday weekend!
My birthday is my favorite holiday of the entire year. It's all about me and I get presents. Who couldn't love that?!?!
I got a wonderful gift from the hubby. And of course because I am, me- it has a story behind it! This past year at Tidesfest, I saw these beautiful bracelets that you can customize. I bought one for Jim's grandma. It had the initials of everyone in the family so 'we can always be with her'. She lives in Eastern Washington and we don't get to see her much. A month later, I bought another one for my sister with my niece's name on it. My sister cried- I won Christmas there! I finally got one! It has all my kids' childhood nicknames on it. I love it!

1 comment:

Leah said...

NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN TOWN, COME TO MY HOUSE AND I'LL WALK YOU THROUGH IT!!! it's overwhelming at first, but we all had someone walk US through it at some point or another, so don't feel bad...

I can't wait to see the pics adn see the bracelet!! I'm jealous!!