Friday, April 18, 2008

Babies, babies, babies

I am too in shock to write anything going on in MY own life.

I received an email from a friend from junior high school today. She was one of my first friends when I moved to Arizona. C was always super sweet, saw the best in people, and the person you wanted cheering for you. In high school, we were friends with different people and didn't talk as much (Meaning: I THOUGHT I was too cool).

C and B have been married for what seems like forever.

They have a daughter who looks just like her mom. What is it with oldest daughters being a carbon copy of their mothers. Does that term even exist anymore and people know what it means?

They also have 4 of the cutest little boys.

Surprise, C got pregnant again and they had another little girl. Good thing Megan was born though...... too much testosterone!

B got 'fixed' right after Megan was born..... about 18 months ago.

C is now pregnant with TRIPLETS!

3 comments:

Leah said...

am I correct in my math that they will have NINE kids???

Cattigan said...

Yup... your math is correct!

Kaci said...

WOW!!! Holy Moly!! That's worst then Jon and Kate plus 8! Well worst isn't the right word...more then would be better.

Congrats to your friend! I think I would of fainted in the ultra sound room.