Saturday, April 12, 2008

My people

Dear Adoring Fans,

I was on a roll there for while I know. It is Spring Break Week and I have had so much fun with the kids that it's sent me to the drink! Just Kidding! I am however so glad that the week has come to an end. We have had ALL 4 kids so I'm spending some time recovering and will be back very soon with funny stories, interesting facts, and adorable pictures. Now, back to that glass of wine!

Take Care and Keep Reading (it makes me feel like a SUPER star!)

3 comments:

Leah said...

yeah sure, blame the kids... Should have just let them set fire to the kitchen or something while you persisted with the blogging. I mean, HAVE SOME PRIORITIES WOMAN!

ha ha ha haha!

Erika said...

You know you are a superstar and we love hearing your stories!

Leah said...

the adoring fans are finding themselves slightly impatient...