Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My friends ROCK!

This was my comment to a friend’s blog about her friends and the support she has gotten during some not so glorious moments with her kids:

It's all in the fine print in the handbook of being a good friend. Swapping stories of whose kids take the cake in those less than glorious moments and laughing! I think we are tied.... Conner vs. Cameron! Probably a good thing we don't live in the same town.... I see a lot of bottles of wine while the boys are duct taped together!

A short time later I received an email from her with just these two pictures. I just about fell off my chair laughing so hard….. with legs crossed, of course, as to not pee in my pants!






4 comments:

Leah said...

LOL!! I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I especially enjoyed the duct tape picture with the wording. Honest to goodness, I googled "duct tape images" and that's the first one that came up.

Kristina said...

Now that's funny stuff.

Kaci said...

LOL!!!! That's hilarious! Poor sweet Connor!! LOL!

Betsy Hart said...

I was gonna say: "must be Leah's Connor!!"