Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SLEPP! (or however it's spelled) ZZZZZZ's

I can officially be deemed INSANE! We got the puppy on Thursday. The same one I showed in pictures in an earlier blog. He's adorable and lovable. The kids are doing a great job with their 'jobs' when it comes to Gus. HOWEVER, it's 6 am and I was woken up to puppy crying. It's been like this since we got him- just various times during the night. I know he's a baby and he doesn't like being baby gated in the kitchen all night (where by the way, he's got anything and everything a puppy could ask for aside from a warm human body). I am soooooooooo tired and just want to sleep until my three year old wakes me up. I don't want to be a new puppy mama during the night time! My neighbor saw me outside at 5:45 am with Gus and chuckled at how cute he was. I said this early he's isn't so cute!

1 comment:

Erika said...

How Fun!! Not getting up in the night but having a puppy. I bet the girls are loving it. Maybe not Nat. I can't wait to see him!