Monday, July 7, 2008

Run Away

(The pictures you are about to view are in the wrong order. I haven't attended my classes yet with my professional photo blogger guru. Thank you for your patience!)

I ran away from home recently and hit the MAC make up counter at Nordie's, lunch and wonderful lemonade drinks at the Olive Garden, and just some general wondering aimlessly with my mom and a girlfriend. So glad I had my camera in hand. Remember when I said in a previous blog that I love photographs (especially of me)? Here's proof :)

My evening was coming to a close. New shirt, new make up.... I felt great! Even if my free day was ending.

My mom modeling scarves and sunglasses. We were being very chic and silly in the middle of Macy's. I highly recommend it!

After my MAC make up make over. It's a fun and inexpensive (FREE!) boost to the self-esteem!


My girlfriend, Lacy and I after both of our make overs- We are two hot mamas! Just a side note is that Lacy was terrified of getting the make over... someone else doing her make up.... and guess what?!?! Her make up was exactly the same as when she walked in!

Right after buying two pairs of shoes (the non-mama kind) at Payless and NOT looking even once at kid's shoes, we headed to Target. We didn't quite know what to do with ourselves without kids hanging onto the cart... can you tell?

No comments: