Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inspired

Okay!
That's it!
Time for action!
My friends are inspiring me!

(Just so you know how enthused I am, I am using lots of !!!!!!!!)

A girlfriend posted a picture of herself on Facebook today. She has been working her tush off, literally! Another girlfriend just finished her 1st half marathon. A girl I went to college with (the 1st time) looks amazing after working her tush off too!

I need will power, discipline, and incentive to come to my house.

I moved the treadmill into the living room. It gets dusted. I used to use the one in the workout room in the apartment complex quite often. Why can't I do something with mine other than clean it?

No more soda. Drink water. Treadmill one hour twice a week (to start).

Now, most of the people that read this (both of you) are friends with me in real life so would you please support me by cell phone text "1 hour walk today?"

Thank you :)

Maybe if I get brave I'll put a before picture of me up on my blog..... or not!

1 comment:

Leah said...

FYI, I will be walking down town as many of the the non-rainy afternoons that C is in preschool as possible, so please feel free to join me any time... It was awfully boring by myself this last time, but that 4-5 miles I did felt AMAZING!