Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow?

A friend of mine- not mentioning any names- you know who you are! :) - told me that until I start posting regularly that she's not going to list me on her page as a site she reads. She has me in her private folder. Well! I want to be up there for everyone to read! I love the recognition- a very known fact about me! Some people I know are amazing and post a blog everyday while she manages to be a rockin' mom and kick ass woman. I'm not that organized! But for recognition's sake.....


Today- we had snow last night and quite a bit of it. I was hoping for a snow day- no such luck. On the way back to my house from the bus stop, I was struck with inspiration- how beautiful the cherry blossom trees were with snow all around them. The pink blooms and the white snow half melted with spots of green grass. I didn't think taking a picture would do it justice so I figured I'd leave that up to you and the power of the the imagination.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I wonder what amazing friend of yours could be so mean as to make you prove your willingness to blog before she broadcasts you? SHEESH!

Funny you should mention the cherry blossoms and snow, as I was JUST reading on another blog about the flowering trees always remind her of the week her son was born, and I commented about how the flowers must have looked a hair out of place in today's snow! I'll bet it really DID look amazing though!! I don't have flowering trees that are flowering enough yet, and we didn't get enough snow that it stuck, so I'll be using my imagination for sure...

Betsy Hart said...

I was totally gonna guess Leah!! LOL. she is ALWAYS bugging me to post more too! lol. I will keep checking back... love all the posts sofar!