Friday, March 28, 2008

Pictures of Wood Nymphs and Fairies



































The super cool person that she is, my sister in law read my blog and emailed me the pictures of the flower girl and the wood nymph at her wedding. I love the picture of Natalie! The baby doll that she is holding had a matching dress that my mom made for her. Their photographer got some really great shots of my kids and the bride at the wedding. Another moment captured on film- the photographer got a shot of Grace jumping in a puddle during practice. Just proves my point about Gracie's Gracie-ness.

Cam was in a wedding recently. He was the cutest ring bearer ever! For picture sake, having your child in a wedding is great. For sanity sake, so not worth it! I missed most of M and K's wedding and never made it to the reception. At least I have adorable pictures of my son in a tux!
I took this one on my digital- The one the wedding photographer took is very similar but is unbelievable- that's why he makes the big bucks and has a very expensive camera!




















Side Note- Yes, that is Cam in the trees with his sister. He followed her in then my step-brother, Josh went chasing after them. Josh is 18 and 6-3.

2 comments:

anonymous said...

Josh is also one of the gentlest giants in the world. A truly good soul. Cam is getting so grown up!!! Can't we bottle their little kid-ness so that we can keep it forever?

Leah said...

the girls were beautiful and Cam is ADORABLE in his tux! I wish someone I knew would get married and have my kids in their wedding. LOL Thanks for sharing those!