Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HSM

As an avid reader of my blog, you know that my kids are very creative and have wonderful imaginations. They will be busy for hours playing with everyday items that are made into one thing or another.

I very rarely hear "Mom, I'm bored" by the two youngest because they are always constructing and creating.



The kid gets kudos for making his own basketball court while he is in his sister's production of "High School Musical". Gracie said that he was Troy and she was Gabriella. Apparently, Cam wouldn't take off his shirt during the basketball game.

1 comment:

Leah said...

that's pretty ingenious!

and funny about not taking off his shirt. My boys make up reasons why they NEED to take their shirts off. They call being shirtless being "strong boy". "hey mom, Can I take my shirt off? I need to be strong boy for a minute" I'm glad to hear other people's little boys prefer keeping their clothes ON!