Sunday, January 6, 2008

Powerful Woman Mantra

My definition of a POWERFUL WOMAN!

I live my life as a passionate performance. I'm a sexy, brilliant being. I've got the power to laugh at my own jokes. I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be. I connect with myself and the world around me. I take control and am selfish. I give and take. I am vulnerable. I want to be held. I want to be left alone. I posess courage, strength, boldness, and beauty. I carry a warning that reads may cause temporary exhilaration. I am a flirt. I am guaranteed to make a deep impression. I snore like a lady- loudly. I want more. I have the power to attract. When I'm in a position to make a difference, it's important that I do. Life is full of choice. I choose to cloud count, rainbow race, and smell the roses. I strive to gain knowledge and to find out more. I am an original. I am breathlessly intriguing. I am wild and fiery. I embody humor and playfulness. I'm seductively gentle. I am genuinely inquisitive and intuitive. I'm not afraid to be myself, I'm afraid not to. I am a creation so remarkable; I'm practically a miracle.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I wish I could be as confident in myself as you are Cattigan! You rock!